Festivities begin at 5:30 pm at the Clubhouse. There is a table assigned for everyone for seating and hopefully, I did not mess up the arrangements this year.
Just a reminder, we are supporting our local Sandhills Food Bank cenc.org. If you would bring a non-perishable food item or any product listed below to donate, it would be most appreciated. Items needed this year are:
- Proteins – Canned spaghetti and meatballs, ravioli, lasagna, stews, soups, tuna or peanut butter.
- Grains – Whole grain cereal, rice, pasta, dried beans, applesauce, 100% juice and juice boxes.
- Canned vegetables
- Kid-friendly items such as sugar free pudding cups, granola bars, popcorn, graham and/or animal crackers.
- Baby Products – Diapers, wipes, formula, infant cereal
- Hygiene Items – Feminine products, hand sanitizer, toothbrushes, soap, shaving items, etc.
- Paper Products – Toilet tissue, paper towels, tissues
Check your pantry or closet for any item(s) you may find to donate. They have requested no glass items. Thank you for your support.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone and kicking off this holiday Christmas season!
Ginny Siedler & MJ Sheldon
FPOA Christmas Party Hosts